News PowerColor RX 5700 ITX

According to this article on OC3D.net PowerColor is coming out with a RX 5700 itx card, very good news. Limited to the Japanese market but hopefully someone can get their hands on one.

Edit: There is a VBIOS the brings the UEFI GOP to the 5700 ITX. You can find it here: https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/223333/223333
Credit @Soul_Est

Last edited:

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
I wonder how well the ITX version would cope being unlocked to 5700XT? I would love to do an all AMD tiny build that can plug away at 1440p and maybe a little 4k

Jello

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 15, 2016
As with other higher end ITX cards, undervolting will be the key here. Might have to pre order one as well.

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
I wonder if we will see anyone make a full-cover waterblock for this; Alphacool, Bykski, EKWB...?

Maybe PowerColor themselves, they already have the Liquid Devil, maybe a Liquid Devil Nano...?

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
Has anyone found any pictures of the backside of the cooler/heatsink? Would like to see how it makes contact with the VRMs, etc.

XcPNehVYlE4A3C

Average Stuffer
Feb 8, 2016
yes. its an 'international shipping' item so its very easy to get it. 25$ shipping. came by DHL in 3 days after the shipping notification. so like 6-7 days total from ordering to receiving, including new years holiday.

Reactions: rfarmer and Jello

W4RR10R

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 29, 2019
got mine today.

@Mackan i might re-seat the cooler later, depends on if i can squeeze some noctuas on it in the new case (j hack pure XL)

If its not to much to ask could measure the length of the pcb itself, no pcie bracket or cooler included.

I'd love to upgrade the vega nano in my console sleeper build.

XcPNehVYlE4A3C

Average Stuffer
Feb 8, 2016
By chance could you upload a front shot of the 5700 itx? Like how youd see it in a case.

not sure exactly what you mean but heres a bunch of pics from all angles

If its not to much to ask could measure the length of the pcb itself, no pcie bracket or cooler included.

I'd love to upgrade the vega nano in my console sleeper build.

sure no prob, im out of town now though, took those pics before i saw your message. i'll be able to check thurs-fri.

vega nano yeah, I considered that at one point... maybe i'd have one to upgrade too if i was ever able to find one :p