CPU Please help with case choice... I am new to SFF

Seki

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Nov 14, 2017
Hello SFF.Network, my name is Seki...

Very soon I will be purchasing a ITX case... I was thinking , NZXT H1, however in Australia, They are sold out until at least october judging by the stores I rang today... And even then they said they dont know if they can fit my order in. (one shop said this)

My dream case would be a console case that could fit a 240mm Radiator. I saw the Bolt X by Digital Storm, and The Chronos by Origin, found out that the Bolt X is a variant of a Lian Li PC-05S which does not exist anymore...

Ideally I would like to show off some RGB with a glass window, My current GPU (already using/bought) is a Gigabyte Windforce OC (2 slot, Triple Fan) 2080 ti, it is roughly 280mm, CPU Choice (Not yet purchased) "SHOULD" be a 3950x with 64GB of RGB GSKILL 3600mhz ram... Well thats the plan...

I just cannot find a case, I really want to "show off" to PC with RGB lighting, I am not afraid of potetially waterblocking my GPU (like digitalstorm)...

So is there any cases like the Bolt X (Lian li PC05S) or Chronos, for sale, that I could actually buy. (I Have looked everywhere for the PC05S)...

Thank you so much for reading.