Storage Partaker B18 on AliExpress... 5x5 board with flat soDIMMs and 3xM.2!

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
Another fun note - Unit seems to work fine on a 12v supply. My supplier forgot to pack the normal supply (which I thought was 19v), and I've been happily putting along with my functionality tests with a 12V/7A adapter.

if you had a powerful enough 12V supply, could it also be used to power a low-profile GPU ??

i want to use only 1 power supply, for both system and GPU.

low-profile GPU is connected via M.2 to PCIe adapter.

NateDawg72

Master of Cramming
Aug 11, 2016
if you had a powerful enough 12V supply, could it also be used to power a low-profile GPU ??

i want to use only 1 power supply, for both system and GPU.

low-profile GPU is connected via M.2 to PCIe adapter.
Yes ?
As long as the adapter has external power input.

Also I apologize I haven't gotten anywhere with my build, renovations and work have kept me busy... My build should have a gtx 1660ti so I'm also planning to use an m.2 to PCIe adapter, and an internal 12v Psu

Reactions: NinoPecorino

CARC Mini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 5, 2018
If you are designing a case for this, would people have to buy the complete mini pc or are the bare boards available somewhere?

just wanted to update this with the latest info.

this system is now available from aliexpress.com, in 10th Gen i9 and i7 CPU versions.

also, my custom case is now made out of metal. approximate dimensions - 222mm X 173mm X 69mm [ 2.65 litres ]

design credit to NFC Systems. here's a photo of its metal panel, before its folded to make my case :

Last edited:

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
just wanted to update this with the latest info.

this system is now available from aliexpress.com, in 10th Gen i9 and i7 CPU versions.

also, my custom case is now made out of metal. approximate dimensions - 223mm X 179mm X 69mm [ 2.75 litres ]

design credit to NFC Systems. here's a photo of its metal panel, before its folded to make my case :

Nice. Just a few bends and you have a Skyreach Micro. :)

Any progress on your custom power supply? Will it match with the case design?

CARC Mini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 5, 2018
Last edited:

NateDawg72

Master of Cramming
Aug 11, 2016