One Hundred Thousand Posts

Hey Folks,

Wow, just wow. Almost three years ago, SFF Network launched (the forum itself turned 3 in February!) to spread the word of SFF to the wider PC community. We've had some major victories, as well as some losses, but overall, it's been a fantastic time thus far.

With this, the forum has just ticked over 100,000 posts. These are spread throughout over 4,200 threads and posted by 5,800 users*. Not to mention, so many amazing projects, products, opinions, and just general greatness.

I thank users new and old, and am having a beer or three in celebration of this amazing, awesome, milestone. Now.. 1 Million posts?

Also, the Hackintoshing and eGPU subforums have been merged into the build logs and modding subforums, due to underwhelming demand.

*(We've also banned 2,400 spam accounts and deleted countless spam threads and posts for those interested!)

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Congrats... well on the way to:

owliwar

Master of Cramming
Lazer3D
Apr 7, 2017
Congratz!! :D
and wow, I'm under 2000?
honestly I had the impression the forum was a lot older when I joined, but I should have though otherwise because this is the best looking forum I've ever glazzed my eyes ever :)

I'm very happy to be part of this :) I was doing some remembering this week and boy oh boy
how this forum has changed me
really thank you all :) I'm very gratefull for this whole experience

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
This is awesome, congrats guys!

Btw, I'd love to know more about this forum's history. Things like how it started, who were the founders and first users, the circunstances at the time, etc.
I think it would make a pretty interesting article @confusis :D