One Hundred Thousand Posts

Hey Folks,

Wow, just wow. Almost three years ago, SFF Network launched (the forum itself turned 3 in February!) to spread the word of SFF to the wider PC community. We've had some major victories, as well as some losses, but overall, it's been a fantastic time thus far.

With this, the forum has just ticked over 100,000 posts. These are spread throughout over 4,200 threads and posted by 5,800 users*. Not to mention, so many amazing projects, products, opinions, and just general greatness.

I thank users new and old, and am having a beer or three in celebration of this amazing, awesome, milestone. Now.. 1 Million posts?

Also, the Hackintoshing and eGPU subforums have been merged into the build logs and modding subforums, due to underwhelming demand.

*(We've also banned 2,400 spam accounts and deleted countless spam threads and posts for those interested!)

bledha

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 22, 2017
User 1497 here. Considering I joined early 2017, in the anniversary month of the forum's 2nd year, the pace has quickened quite a lot at nearly 6,000 members!

@confusis, cheers. You and the rest of the squad have done a great service in making this space for all of us to mingle, and I will raise a cold one to y'all later tonight.

bledha

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 22, 2017
How can you find your number? I'm probably around the 5,000 mark...

It is apparently in the URL of your profile page after your username and a "."

Which all seemed to add up until now because if this is accurate you are user 7603. Which does not compute in my pea-brain...

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
862. Felt like it would be higher joining in October 2016. Feels special to be under a thousand to me. What tremendous growth for the community! Hoisting a brew to mark this momentous occasion myself.

Thanks to everyone for creating a such a terrific place in cyberspace.

Special thanks to @confusis , staff and mods and all the SFFF crew for keeping the place running.

Cheers to all!