Log One Dock, Unique dual-port eGPU dock, ThunderBolt&OCulink(M.2) (0.26L)

htalker

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Apr 30, 2022
Hi, Guys.

May I introduce our new eGPU dock: One Dock,
the only eGPU dock which can support both ThunderBolt and OCulink(M.2) ports .

It is designed for all laptops & Win handheld PCs, especially the most powerful Win handheld PC - GPD Win Max2.
The design idea is to show the original beauty of your expensive GPU. It's an invisible GPU holder with smallest desktop space, can be used for GPU cards of any size.
It's overall size is 170 * 47 * 33mm(0.26L).

With ThunderBolt, One Dock provides 85W PD power supply.
With OCulink, One Dock can get a MAX bandwidth of 64Gbps(M.2 PCIE 4.0 4X), which greatly reduces the performance loss.

One Dock requires an external 20V DC7450 power supply(standard DELL/HP laptop power supply adapter), GaN is recommended. The rated power of the power supply shall be greater than the sum of the MAX power consumption of GPU card and the PD power supply. A 20V-12V DCDC step-down module is built in to supply GPU up to 360W.

You can learn more in its User Manual(in English) here:
https://go-egpu.com/en-us/#/

The next batch of One Dock will start shipping at the end of March 2023.
We don't want to sell it on Amazon or any other shopping websites, because it is manufactured by community collaboration, and we want to bring you the most appropriate price.
So we encourage you to buy directly from Taobao with Superbuy or any other transnational agents.
In our community, we charged a small amount of deposit for pre-sale. For users outside China, in order to simplify the process, you only need to fill in the following reservation form. Pls leave your SFF.Network Forum/DISCORD ID. Thanks.
https://take.supersurvey.com/poll4725708x5E3f4730-147
The deadline for this batch of pre-sale activities is March 5, 2023.
We will inform you here when ready to ship.

Price(base on current exchange rate):
(1) One Dock only, 1399RMB ($205)
(2) One Dock with Win Max2 OCulink Kit, 1499RMB ($220), it comes with one M.2 to OCulinlk 2230 size adapter board(just for GPD Win MAX2) and one 3D-printed SSD cover.

After-sale Guarantee: To reassure users, we promise that if there is a quality defect, we will be responsible for replacement or return. Since the One Dock is sold at a price close to its cost, the international freight should be borne by user. Hope One Dock can bring you a whole new game experience. (已编辑)

Last edited:

htalker

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Apr 30, 2022
One Dock's widened base accessory provides free 3D models, which can be modified and 3D-printed/CNC easyly.
This reinforced base is mainly designed for GPU cards with a width of 3 slots to 4 slots and will not be mass produced.

htalker

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Apr 30, 2022
GPD Win MAX2 OCulink Kit:
This kit includes 1 2230 M.2 to OCulilnk adapter and 1 3D-printed MAX2 SSD cap.

This is an example of how to add an OCulink port to your laptop.

Reactions: dealda

htalker

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Apr 30, 2022
The external power supply cables for the GPU card attached with OneDock: one CPU8Pin to single GPU8Pin, and one CPU8Pin to dual GPU8Pins.

The long-distance transportation packing box of One Dock, made of very thick EPE material.

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
I'm absolutely in love with this thing! really cool product.
I don't have a use for one yet but might have to grab one for just in case later on.

Reactions: htalker and Kaji

htalker

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Apr 30, 2022
OneDock adopts the sales mode of circular reservation &production. Welcome anytime. When this batch of products is finished, I will update the Superbuy purchase link in this post.

htalker

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Apr 30, 2022
One Dock, 1st dual-port eGPU dock, ThunderBolt&OCulink(M.2), Assembly, Weighing and Benchmark

One Dock, Comparison Benchmarks of TimeSpy/3DMark under Thunderbolt and OCulink

One Dock, Comparison Benchmarks of TR:Shadow under Thunderbolt and OCulink

One Dock, Comparison Benchmarks of 2077 under Thunderbolt and OCulink

One Dock, Comparison Benchmarks of Red Dead Redemption 2 under Thunderbolt and OCulink

One Dock, Comparison Benchmarks of Horizon Zero Dawn under Thunderbolt and OCulink

One Dock, Installation Guide of GPD Win MAX2 OCulink kit

htalker

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Apr 30, 2022