Old Dog New SFF Tricks

Good Day Ladies and Gents. I decided to build a small form factor rig after my son and I built his system this past December. It was my first build and I was shocked at how straightforward it was so I decided it was time to replace my aging iMac (late 2009). I initially built in the Sliger SM580 and since then, I've been inflicted with the SFF virus. I just bought an NCase M1 today for my next build and joined SFF.Network to get some inspiration and hopefully, some sage advice since I am admittedly new to all of this. In closing, I hope everyone is doing well during these challenging days.

Reactions: Phuncz

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Welcome to the club. Be careful though, or your sig will look like mine. ?

One big suggestion: prior to buying your build, post up a parts list. A lot of times we can help guide you to parts that might be more SFF compatible, or downright less expensive.

Reactions: Phuncz and ignsvn

1Hombre

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Apr 26, 2020
Thank you for the suggestion Revenant. I sincerely appreciate it. I will post a parts list soon. I'm concerned about temps, but I have seen some great suggestions others have used successfully for fan and AIO configurations. Have a great day.

Reactions: Revenant and Phuncz