Greetings from an old school

Hello all! Oh man, I haven't joined a hardware type forum for a long time. But recently i built my niece a simple comp using old parts from my old systems and got the itch to build again. But it has been a LONG time so joined up a forum again to get info and plan it right.

I just pre-ordered the velka 7 case, so it'll be a fun project to play with as i plan to go all out with this but may take some time to get all the parts as I'll just be buying it month by month. I'm no pro at building, but i do find it enjoyable and fun.

Niece's computer: an old EVGA stinger z87 itx board, and i put a gtx 1650 in there and ordered a nice case for her birthday.

My second(lost pictures of my first SFF) SFF comp 7 years ago, it wasn't the quietest but not the loudest. I believe this was an Asus Rampage gene 4 board, SLI GTX 670.

my current comp is a beast computer 5 years ago when i built a computer in a lian li desk, that still a good gaming machine, but more acts like a server these days with 30 terabytes of storage in it. Asus Rampage with Titan X