Not sure what I'm doing anymore

LooseNeutral

Trash Compacter
LOSIAS
Jul 3, 2015
you do realize that that cpu your counting down and out is still faster that a modern smartphoe. and that makes it way mores faster that want got the US to the moon and back a few times.
Software is tasking us. dumbasses at home on a couch who knows how many times more now. Yeah., it's demanding. and we, our kidss will laugh about this in ten years.

Upgrade your shiz dude or dudette. A damn Pi can control a swarm of drones. America isn't safe anymore..... and they us Win XP.

I started on an Ameiga.. err no.. Commode door! Then an Apple. YOu're restrickted by the same dumb shit we've all been dealing with for forever.. THE OS. any platform. Code is code. YOu'll learn to drill down and shut shit off.... especially now that all os'es want gatways open and code interaction is going on without your knowing or permission. Learn the OS and lock it down. More than half of your grief will go bye bye.

LooseNeutral

Trash Compacter
LOSIAS
Jul 3, 2015
say this as a membe® here who was a member in other places..and some here chewed my ass for not learning.. I'll buy'em a drink..and punch them in the nose for being dicks. LOL.. naw.. they were right!

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
Started on an Amiga 2000, sporting a Motorola 68000 @ 8MHz, with a wooping 1MB of RAM, no HDD (< 1MB floppies). Moved to Archlinux recently as I got so bored of Windows, couldn't find the joy I had on the early days.

Apps and OS are so hungry nowaday, I'm often shocked at the requirement or install size.

LooseNeutral

Trash Compacter
LOSIAS
Jul 3, 2015
it's the lie of the code.. old school guys like you used to keep me straight, not that I'm a code head, same logic applies. Keep it simple stupid. :)