SFF.Network Noctua Introduces Chromax Line Fans, Cables and Heatsink covers

PRESS RELEASE:

A press release, when marked as such, is posted direct from the manufacturer and is unedited. Thus, they may not reflect the view of SmallFormFactor.net or its authors.

Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heatsink covers
Vienna, October 16th 2017 – Noctua today introduced the long-awaited chromax editions of its most renowned 120mm and 140mm fan models as well as chromax line cables and heatsink covers for its award-winning NH-U12S and NH-D15 series CPU coolers. All the new chromax line products allow users to colour-customise their Noctua cooling systems in order to match popular build colour schemes.

Read more here.

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
Well, I would prefer to get all their fans in black. Not a delay of several years to get a black chromax edition.

Mortis Angelus

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 22, 2017
This is the best news ever right before christmas. However, my wallet does not like it. :D

I just wish that they also upgraded their thin 120 mm fan aswell and also the 90 mm fan for NH-L9

The heatsink cover for the NH-U12S, will that also fit the regular 120mm heatsink (non-S)? I also wonder why they don't support their older NH-D14 anymore. There is quite a huge jump between the 120 mm and 150 mm coolers. The D14 was a good entry to keep in the middle there at 160 mm tall (compare to 212 EVO at 159 mm). E.g. my case could fit the D14, but not the D15. But I digress.

This all is a great first step of a new beginning! :D

No orange...

I am sorely disappointed.

Linus?... Is that you? o_O

Last edited:

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
No it's Titanium Grey and Gun Metal Grey. Because premium :D
But in all honesty, I also like the Redux color scheme. It matches perfectly with silver colored cases.

ondert

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 16, 2017
After all beige gives me confident. These look so mainstream. Please don’t add rgb leds later.