SFF.Network [SFF Network] Chromax Accessories Launched by Noctua

Noctua introduced today it's chromax line of anti-vibration parts that give you the option of colour-customising your Noctua fans to match individual builds.

Available in red, blue, green, yellow, black and white premium-grade, soft silicone, the chromax versions of NA-SAV2 anti-vibration mounts and NA-SAVP1 anti-vibration pads are ideal for colour-coordinating Noctua's black industrialPPC fans with other components.

Read more here.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
And then they weren't IndustrialPPC anymore but just over-engineered pretty fans for consumers. They should have just released color-themed fans from their NF-series, in duo-tone.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
I much prefer the brown/beige fans. They have that.. luxury.. feel to them. Much like a Rolls Royce with Walnut and Cream Leather interior.

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
I agree, I feel they can't just stop on the brown-beige colour theme, it's just so very unique.
It is nice that they recognise why their industrial fans are selling so well and that they react accordingly, though. I'm sure we'll see some nicely colour-themed builds with these fans. Colour customising options for fans are a very important feature for a lot of customers.

EdZ

Virtual Realist
May 11, 2015
There are already the 'Linus Tech Tips' versions of Noctua's non-industrial fan lines. Swap the orange corners of those for these new pads in black, and you have an all-back version of the 'regular' Noctua fans.