New revision of Ncase M1, when?

CALiiGeddon

Chassis Packer
Jul 30, 2019
I can't wait until the next round opens up. I already have my parts coming in the next 2-3 weeks and will just have it all built on the side waiting for the case. Everyday I check the website waiting for first opportunity to order it.

CALiiGeddon

Chassis Packer
Jul 30, 2019
Just pre ordered mine a few hours ago when some became available. Now to play the waiting game. My build is a 9900k with a 2080 and a 4tb 860 Pro. The next generation graphics card is when I'll buy the top tier card.

madmax

Caliper Novice
Apr 17, 2019
You guys here really should all switch to this thread. Necere opened it himself and you can find all the information there. The notification mail a few days ago wasn't the second preorder run, these were just cancelled orders from the first run becoming available again (two units per color only). There's no need to mash F5 on the store page, there will be a second run mid/end august. Necere will anounce it in the linked thread. In the first post of the thread you can also find an FAQ.

C3N0B1T3

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
Looks like pre-orders are open again guys. I've been mashing the F5 key and found out that way. Didnt get a re-stock email. Good luck.

Terse

Cable Smoosher
Mar 12, 2016
These are cancellations, that's how I got mine. Look soon for a bigger block of reservations for the next wave.

maveric

Caliper Novice
Jun 5, 2020
Now that V6.1 has been available for some time, does anyone have any idea when the next revision will be released? Thanks!

Blubbie21

Trash Compacter
Feb 3, 2020
Hello Fellow SFF Builders and Creators,

since the GPUs increased in size over the years i would be happy to hear about a potential update on a new NCase M1 Revision what is a bit wider in terms of GPU support.

Currently only NVidia cards with reference pcb (112mm height) and Founders Edition will fit with a WATERBLOCK into the NCase.
It would be nice to have a more future proof and wider case. So you could also fit 120mm (height) GPUs like the ones from AMD into this case with a waterblock attached.

So - are there any plans for a new version of this beautiful case with slight increase in width?

Reactions: millerbedicks

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Hello Fellow SFF Builders and Creators,

since the GPUs increased in size over the years i would be happy to hear about a potential update on a new NCase M1 Revision what is a bit wider in terms of GPU support.

Currently only NVidia cards with reference pcb (112mm height) and Founders Edition will fit with a WATERBLOCK into the NCase.
It would be nice to have a more future proof and wider case. So you could also fit 120mm (height) GPUs like the ones from AMD into this case with a waterblock attached.

So - are there any plans for a new version of this beautiful case with slight increase in width?

IIRC, I think it's mostly done, Necere just has to make a decision on some details and execute.