NCase Side-Panel Cooling Advice

Myyr

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Oct 14, 2019
I was hoping someone could help me with a side panel cooling question on the v6 of the M1.

I'm planning on building my next pc in the M1 from H440 and really like the look of the Glass side, however all the testing that i've seen show it either with a AIO on the ventilated side panel. Considering im thinking of running an air build (tired of tubing) and like the look of the inside of cases, does anyone know if a TG side would be murder on thermals in the v6?

Prospective parts are a Noctua U12s, on a 3700x with a 2070 super, 5700xt or there abouts for GPU.

Any advice would be appreciated.

couchpotato

Caliper Novice
Oct 14, 2019
Optimum Tech had his NCASE M1 using U9S and tempered glass side panel, before using 240mm AIO. It cooled just fine as long as you have two bottom fans. Look up his channel. Tons of information about NCASE M1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Myyr

Myyr

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Oct 14, 2019
Optimum Tech had his NCASE M1 using U9S and temper glass side panel, before using 240mm AIO. It cooled just fine as long as you have two bottom fans. Look up his channel. Tons of information about NCASE M1.

Thank you, I appreciate the help. I hadn't heard of his channel and will check it out.

Reactions: couchpotato