NCase M1 importation costs in Europe?

amundsen

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Aug 1, 2018
Hello everybody,

Can a European buyer of this case tell how much he has spent for the importation (customs, VAT...)?

Thank you.

nox

Average Stuffer
Feb 10, 2017
If you are in the UK, there is an additional charge from parcel force. (They pre-pay your duty, and charge you for the privilege) It's around £8 if i remember correctly, but this was a few years back.

Nox

dorall

Trash Compacter
Oct 2, 2018
Depends. I live in UK and had to pay about 30 pounds for VAT. It's different in most countries.
The case cost me a fortune ofc, the shipping cost and VAT, but was well worth it. Though I am towards something else now.

FelipeAbreu

Minimal Tinkerer
Oct 27, 2018
Hi. I want to buy the case, but I wanted to know how it's stated in the box? Pc Case, aluminum parts, etc? And what value is declared? In my country the taxes are very high, I want to prepare myself for the costs

dorall

Trash Compacter
Oct 2, 2018
Where are you from ? Case is pre assembled and put inside a black box with M1 logo, that box also has a few smaller whites boxes which contain grills/brackets and screws. The whole thing - black box is then put inside one plain thick card box. Value is what case costs (excluding shipping), doubt its calculated from manufactured worth. So you pay for case 200 dollars if i recall and then for shipping + tax. Tax is calculated from those 200 dollars. For example if your countrys tax is 20 percent then you pay about 40 dollars to customs, and what's left for shipping. Honestly with taxes and everything cases is roughly 300 dollars.

Last edited:

FelipeAbreu

Minimal Tinkerer
Oct 27, 2018
I'm from Brazil, here the rates are 60%. Is the declared value in dollars or in the currency of the country that is manufactured?