My Cerberus

AlcatorC

Efficiency Noob
Mar 23, 2021
I did it, BUT, my Seasonic 1300W Platinum was only 150mm. Here the thread:

Thanks for the build link - do you recall if you had any space for a longer motherboard? I am looking at one that 309.8mm long instead of 305mm (which is what Sliger says is the max), but curious to see if there's more room than they say. I'd be rocking a slim radiator on the bottom with slim fans too most likely. Thanks again and love that build... absolutely monstrous.

AlcatorC

Efficiency Noob
Mar 23, 2021
Thanks for the build link - do you recall if you had any space for a longer motherboard? I am looking at one that 309.8mm long instead of 305mm (which is what Sliger says is the max), but curious to see if there's more room than they say. I'd be rocking a slim radiator on the bottom with slim fans too most likely. Thanks again and love that build... absolutely monstrous.
Sorry I mixed up the depth and width, I'd be concerned with the width of the motherboard into the front panel.

loader963

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 21, 2017
After looking back at Fabio’s build, I’d be wary of trying with a 180mm psu now, so I would like to change my previous post from yes to” I would not want to try “ lol.

loader963

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 21, 2017
Just looking at his pics and adding 30mm to the psu, it looks like a pain to get it in and plug the power cables in to me. I’m not saying don’t try, but just that I wouldn’t want to try it lol.

AlcatorC

Efficiency Noob
Mar 23, 2021
Just looking at his pics and adding 30mm to the psu, it looks like a pain to get it in and plug the power cables in to me. I’m not saying don’t try, but just that I wouldn’t want to try it lol.
I see, definitely noted. Worse case - I have a corsair 750D if things don't fit - It just won't be SFF :/ Thanks again for your help