Cerberus X Ryzen 3000 Build (Help Appreciated)

Lyd

What's an ITX?
Original poster
Jul 8, 2019
I've owned a Cerberus X for a month or so now and I've been working on sizing everything up. My main concern is if my motherboard will be able to seat properly if a front sfx psu is mounted. It looks like there is a chance it may be able to squeeze in, but I was hoping to get some feedback as I'd much prefer a front mounted PSU over the rear mount.

The motherboard is a Gigabyte x570 Extreme. The total length of the board is 270mm. The PSU is a corsair sf750 platinum with a length of 63mm when mounted in the front. That brings me to a total of 333mm if the IO shield or the TOTAL length of the eatx board is where the mesurment starts then that may give me the extra few mm I need to have everything fit.

I was wondering if I could get some helpful input in whether this would fit and work.

I will update in the future once I begin building, as of now I am awaiting parts.

bubbl3

Case Shuffler
Jul 3, 2018
I have the Cerberus X and had the SF750 front mounted when I was on air with an ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING that is 244 mm, a 270 mm board won't fit: