Enclosure Most popular Slim SFF case I can buy for under $100?

EpicBlob

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jan 23, 2018
Hi everyone! Just joined the forum today, spent most of yesterday reading up on posts and am glad I found this community :)

I'm a senior at University and for Thesis (Industrial Design) I am designing a SFF case that I will most definitely be posting updates on here about. I'll make another post most likely this weekend, but the main concept of the case will be looking at making a screw less case design.

I initially plan to buy a SFF case to dissect and get some first hand testing of the build, any suggestions? I have been looking at the Fractal Node 202 and Silverstone RVZ03B as they seem to be the most common (outside of custom ones like the S4 or Saber) but I wanted to check and see if there was another case popular amongst the people? Design would be similar in components, Mini-ITX board, flat full size GPU, ATX PSU (this one is a maybe).

Any input greatly appreciated!

jtd871

SFF Guru
Jun 22, 2015
Difficult to get much smaller or cheaper than a SG13 with full-length GPU and ATX PSU unless you can roll your own out of cheap materials.

Hank0

Caliper Novice
Oct 13, 2017
Try cutting down a Silverstone SG05 from 10.8L to 7.5 L for $40. Take a look at my build on this and it uses an SFX psu.