CPU Monitor for Deskmini X300

graziano68

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jun 17, 2019
I have a Deskmini X300 with Ryzen 7 5700G . Since the Deskmini is small I would like to take it with me when I travel so I was thinking to buy a portable HDMI touch monitor powered via USB. Do you think that the 1 x 120W/19V adapter will be able to power a portable monitor ?
Anyone can recommend a portable monitor for Deskmini X300 ?

And anyone can tell me if the Delippo 180W 19V 9.5A adapter could work with Deskmini X300 as replacement of Deskmini 1 x 120W/19V adapter ?
Thanks!

Last edited:

yuusou

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 16, 2019
If it's 19V and the same plug (or using an adapter) it'll work. Though not officially listed, the deskmini will actually work with anything from 12V to 19V.

As for the monitor question, I'll leave that to someone else.

Reactions: graziano68

ASCii

(ツ)
Jan 7, 2017
I recently ordered this one and a tabletop tripod to mount it on:

Apparently it requires atleast 10w over USB C to power the speakers, I hope my MSI MEG 590I can manage it... it comes with a bunch of adapters if not.
Edit: I Looked it up and my ports are 15w.

I will let you know how it works out in a couple days when I receive it.

Last edited:

KingDiamond

Chassis Packer
Feb 16, 2021
I have a Deskmini X300 with Ryzen 7 5700G . Since the Deskmini is small I would like to take it with me when I travel so I was thinking to buy a portable HDMI touch monitor powered via USB. Do you think that the 1 x 120W/19V adapter will be able to power a portable monitor ?
Anyone can recommend a portable monitor for Deskmini X300 ?

And anyone can tell me if the Delippo 180W 19V 9.5A adapter could work with Deskmini X300 as replacement of Deskmini 1 x 120W/19V adapter ?
Thanks!

• Love

ASCii

(ツ)
Jan 7, 2017
ASCii did you receive it ? 😊
Yep sadly its going back, the screen is perfect... however the when audio is being played through the built in speakers it power cycles with or with out an additional cord for extra power, I'm still on the fence on what to replace it with.

This outfit has some interesting options, however durability/warranty concern me.

I am probably not going to go with a touch screen next time around, but if I were this would be my choice

Last edited: