• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

beerbuddha

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 27, 2021
Thanks for the links, I am aware of them, but I am still on the blank, I am one of them complicated orders with risers, borgs, and replacement parts.
Ahhhh perhaps new round for you then.
Friend was Riser+Borg (not replacement) got theirs. It was CNY recently. Most places that are shipping from China will only resume Feb 6 (including FormD)

PoneG

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2022

damn. here was something on it during the trip from china to me what has damaged it :(

Will write my ten cents about building in the mjolnir and the things i found out when im done.

Last edited:

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com

damn. here was something on it during the trip from china to me what has damaged it :(
I would be really happy to get an answer about the warranty cases. it could be so easy -.-

Will write my ten cents about building in the mjolnir and the things i found out when im done.

DM:d! We'll send a new mesh, did you notice any other punctures (perhaps in the package itself, or the plastic bag that cover MJOLNIR inside the package? Trying to understand how shipping can cause this for our own reference.

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Thanks for the links, I am aware of them, but I am still on the blank, I am one of them complicated orders with risers, borgs, and replacement parts.

There will be 2 more shipments and then this whole batch + replacement parts is done. I checked and your order is placed in the second shipment. The first shipment will be prepared the coming week and as soon as it's sent we'll start on the last one.

PoneG

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2022
DM:d! We'll send a new mesh, did you notice any other punctures (perhaps in the package itself, or the plastic bag that cover MJOLNIR inside the package? Trying to understand how shipping can cause this for our own reference.
it came from something laying on it on the inside. like a box. pushed it to the outside

PoneG

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2022
Hmm, did you have the Booster Cell? Or maybe riser cable bag?
Yes all the addons. I made some pictures of the unpacking process. It definitively was the booster cell box. It wasnt lying flat on the o2 panel.

Maybe the next batches can get send out without this issue =) but all in all the packaging is very good!

The riser bag has a hole. the part of the riser you lock the gpu with is crooked so the card isnt horizontal.

Last edited:

PoneG

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2022
Maybe someone has a BORG and can help me:
i unscrewed everything needed but the extension cable to the socket wont move...

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Maybe someone has a BORG and can help me:
i unscrewed everything needed but the extension cable to the socket wont move...

The power cable has 4 plastic prongs on the inner side of the core, you simply press them down and then push the cable out the back. The prongs are pretty stiff though 😅

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Yes all the addons. I made some pictures of the unpacking process. It definitively was the booster cell box. It wasnt lying flat on the o2 panel.

Maybe the next batches can get send out without this issue =) but all in all the packaging is very good!

The riser bag has a hole. the part of the riser you lock the gpu with is crooked so the card isnt horizontal.

You are right, must have been the Booster Cell. It's the 8th times this happened in this batch, I'll check if everyone affected also had the Booster Cell. This is the last batch of MJOLNIR, but still, this is good to know for future packaging of upcoming projects, i.e. secure internal boxes better, or every with custom foam.

Reactions: PoneG

PoneG

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2022
The power cable has 4 plastic prongs on the inner side of the core, you simply press them down and then push the cable out the back. The prongs are pretty stiff though 😅
yea exactly. damn stiff XD.ok ive got it. you know whats really annoying? you have to rebuild everything again -.-

Last edited:

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
yea exactly. damn stiff XD.ok ive got it. you know whats really annoying? you have to rebuild everything again -.-

Ahh you started building the case before installing the BORG? Yeah, it's pretty brutal in that case, basically no way to put it there without rebuilding the whole rig 😅

PoneG

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2022
Ahh you started building the case before installing the BORG? Yeah, it's pretty brutal in that case, basically no way to put it there without rebuilding the whole rig 😅
yea ^^ but well. i´ve got time today. trial and error. i hope i did not forget anything.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
yea ^^ but well. i´ve got time today. trial and error. i hope i did not forget anything.

Or thinking about it more, it should be possible to add the BORG as long as you remove the GPU and fan under the Motherboard

Reactions: PoneG

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Received and installed (Borg + Riser)

drooling GIF

beerbuddha

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 27, 2021
this is awesome.
i finished my build also

chimney

it´s biggie and smalls
desknano looks tiny against the mjolnir (despite its just 1,2l vs 9,7l)
Show the inside please
also what are your noise level and thermal? might as well update those stats in the other thread where I was trying to diagnose those stuff

PoneG

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2022
Show the inside please
also what are your noise level and thermal? might as well update those stats in the other thread where I was trying to diagnose those stuff
Will Do tomorrow. I switched from aio to air cooling. Need to do some test runs but the short tests today where ok