Larry223

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 16, 2021
Requirements:
Length shorter than 350mm
No sandwich layout
White
Supports at least 280mm rad(on top or bottom, no side mounts)(with 1 slot liquid gpu)
Has a window
Itx board
Gpu length over 200mm
Sfx or sfx-l psu

Gilles3000

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 6, 2018
Requirements:
No sandwich layout
White
Supports at least 280mm rad(on top or bottom, no side mounts)(with 1 slot liquid gpu)
Has a window
Itx board
Gpu length over 200mm
Sfx or sfx-l psu
The Sliger S620 could work. Leaves about 50mm for a rad+fans if you use a true single slot water block, will be tight tho.

Gilles3000

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 6, 2018
i'm just afraid my 3090 and 5950x will throttle if the airflow is bad
There's also the Acat X2 with the watercooling tophat and tenmpered glass side panel options, You need to order from Taobao trough an agent though, and it can be slow and most definitely expensive at over $300 + shipping (and maybe taxes + fees)...

Its quite a nice case though, you might even be able to fit a 280 in the bottom without the tophat, but the specs aren't quite clear on that part.

Larry223

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 16, 2021
There's also the Acat X2 with the watercooling tophat and tenmpered glass side panel options, You need to order from Taobao trough an agent though, and it can be slow and most definitely expensive at over $300 + shipping (and maybe taxes + fees)...

Its quite a nice case though, you might even be able to fit a 280 in the bottom without the tophat, but the specs aren't quite clear on that part.
Ok, I’ll check it out. If I order from taobao, it only takes about a week for it to get here.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Acat X2 spec states 280 rad can be installed in the bottom (Watercooling Plan 2). Max thickness of rad + fan is 56mm. But, since there will be a 1-slot watercooled GPU, max thickness will be reduced, I reckon. Judging from pic, there should be enough space.

Larry223

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 16, 2021
T
Acat X2 spec states 280 rad can be installed in the bottom (Watercooling Plan 2). Max thickness of rad + fan is 56mm. But, since there will be a 1-slot watercooled GPU, max thickness will be reduced, I reckon. Judging from pic, there should be enough space.
The case uses top/bottom hats to use rads, it will fit matx with a top hat, 2 fans with m top hat, 280mm rad with l top hat. It also has a tempered glass option.
Note: I actually did come across this case when I was surfing taobao, but I assumed it was sandwich, so I didn’t pay much attention to it. LOL
Tks it totally suits my needs!

Larry223

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 16, 2021
Edit: it does fit fans and rad without bottom hat but only 1 slot cards. Also supports side mounted gpu with 3.5slots of clearance.

Gilles3000

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 6, 2018
I just need the feet to be on my desk, so it might work actually.
Just FYI, the NR200p with the TG side panel doesn't entirely support a 280mm rad in the bottom out of the box, as it only has 120mm size fan mounts even though there is enough space for a 280.

You can secure it with a custom bracket or maybe even some double sided tape if you don't mind it being a bit janky.

SFF Watercooled

Master of Cramming
Sep 26, 2020
Requirements:
No sandwich layout
White
Has a window
Itx board
Gpu length over 200mm
Sfx or sfx-l psu
The Dan C4-SFX should work, although it is not available for purchase yet, the expected release date is around Q3-Q4 2020. It is very small at only 11.97L and it is only 329mm long. A 30mm thick 280mm radiator should fit on the bottom with slim fans.
The Acat X2 has to have a top hat in order to support a 280mm AIO, making it much bigger than the original size. The original size is already 14.20L, and adding a large top hat will mean adding another few liters to the size. The Acat X2 is still a good option, though.

Last edited:

Larry223

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 16, 2021
The Dan C4-SFX should work, although it is not available for purchase yet, the expected release date is around Q3-Q4 2020. It is very small at only 11.97L and it is only 329mm long. A 30mm thick 280mm radiator should fit on the bottom with slim fans.
The Acat X2 has to have a top hat in order to support a 280mm AIO, making it much bigger than the original size. The original size is already 14.20L, and adding a large top hat will mean adding another few liters to the size. The Acat X2 is still a good option, though.
I did see the c4-sfx, but I didn’t pay much attention to the specs though. I’ll check it out.