GPU Looking for exact measurements for the 1060/1070 Aero ITX

robbee

King of Cable Management
Original poster
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
I'm looking at the HG Osmi as next case paired with the 1070 aero ITX. The Osmi has a 170mm gpu limit and I'm not sure if the Aero will fit, as it's listed at 175mm.

Can anyone who owns this card help me out and see if that includes the PCI bracket or not? I'm looking for the measurements of the PCB alone, without bracket.

Thanks!

Thestarkiller32

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2017
I'm looking at the HG Osmi as next case paired with the 1070 aero ITX. The Osmi has a 170mm gpu limit and I'm not sure if the Aero will fit, as it's listed at 175mm.

Can anyone who owns this card help me out and see if that includes the PCI bracket or not? I'm looking for the measurements of the PCB alone, without bracket.

Thanks!
MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Aero ITX OC
length of the PCBs 175 mm
length of the Headsink175 mm
Slots 2 Slots
additional power plugs 1x 8-Pin
Fans 1x 100 mm
Display-outputs
2x HDMI 2.0b
2x Displayport 1.3/1.4
1x Dual-Link-DVI

https://www.hardwareluxx.de/index.p...rce-gtx-1070-aero-itx-oc-im-test.html?start=1

...But wait for his answer

robbee

King of Cable Management
Original poster
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
Just stumbled on your thread.

I have a 1060 Aero ITX if you're still interested.

Thanks for this, but meanwhile I've pulled the trigger and just bought the card. Loving it so far! Now only to source a HG Osmi...

XcPNehVYlE4A3C

Average Stuffer
Feb 8, 2016
i have a 1070 aero in an osmi. fits fine - however i do run with the outer "skin" off, so i'm not sure if the skin will interfere. I can take pics for you, PM to remind me, super busy these days.
If you need an osmi contact hg directly, via facebook is better than email. it will take forever but its well worth it. best itx case out there. I've also got an extra BNIB black osmi i'd be willing to sell, PM me (i'll order another one, i'm maaaaybe going to do coffeelake build someday but maybe not. still deciding!)

robbee

King of Cable Management
Original poster
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
That's cool, thanks. Ive actually been confirmed that this will fit by @LukeD , just waiting on my tax returns to buy this case now :) I'm lucky to have a local reseller at a 20 minutes drive from my house, and they have the case in stock!

TechCram

Cable Smoosher
Dec 18, 2018
Hi, I am still looking for exact measurements of AERO ITX series cards, anyone measure the length of everything that goes inside the case? (IO bracket excluding the bent out part, to the end of the PCB or plastic shroud)

robbee

King of Cable Management
Original poster
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
I can do that tonight, as I'm the owner of said 1070 now ;)

robbee

King of Cable Management
Original poster
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
Cool let me know if you can get that measurement!

Sorry for that, totally forgot about it! 175mm seems to be conservative but it is definitely a bit longer than 170mm. I's say it's about 173mm.