Prototype limit cube3 case(3.38L)

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
The international transport of goods damaged too risky, occurs when the return of international freight is too expensive, a lot of factors not in foreign sales, please forgive my English Google

If possible you can distribute it to Amazon and do fulfill by Amazon. You can also collaborate with massdrop. Just throwing out ideas.

Reactions: y.dn.a

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I'd hesitate to recommend Fulfillment by Amazon for something like this. They are extremely picky about having the paperwork, bar coding, kitting, etc. all in order.

Massdrop seems like a better solution.

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Yep, there are tons of cases on Taobao that look nicely built but I find the main drawback to be shipping to NA and EU customers. Still, those are some very nice machined cases.

y.dn.a

Trash Compacter
Jan 29, 2017
Yep, there are tons of cases on Taobao that look nicely built but I find the main drawback to be shipping to NA and EU customers. Still, those are some very nice machined cases.

Does someone ever used an so called "taobao agent" to purchase an item? Like spreenow.com.

lasek

Average Stuffer
Feb 22, 2017
Hi, not sure if the maker is watching this thread, but I'm curious about the 170mm GPU max. lenght. Is it really accurate? (i have an evga 1060 that is 172mm)

summarit

Chassis Packer
May 29, 2017
instagram.com
i'm not sure exactly how the power delivery for this case works? does the dc-ac power brick rest outside of the case? what is the connector on the side?