Prototype Lazer3D LZX-Series (CNC, Triple Slot, M-ATX)

chewie13

Caliper Novice
Feb 19, 2018
Is there a update on time line or some concept images for the next version/case not seen anything new in a while.

K888D

SFF Guru
Original poster
Lazer3D
Feb 23, 2016
www.lazer3d.com
Is there a update on time line or some concept images for the next version/case not seen anything new in a while.

Thanks for the interest, unfortunately there aren't any updates at the moment sorry. The market has been really quiet over the last 6 - 12 months due to the lack of hardware availability, we have seen a huge drop in sales from the retail market.

Once the market starts picking back up again I will focus more of my effort into new product development, currently we are focusing on supporting existing product and have (surprisingly) seen an increase in sales from business customers which is helping to support the company through this slump in the retail market.

rahl07

Caliper Novice
Nov 28, 2017
It's something I've tried to think about how it could be done, but it would need a double layered base panel which will increase the overall volume of the case. For this reason I've decided not to include this functionality sorry.

What about something along the lines of a slightly recessed cutout with 4 screw holes? Would that work? Like route out through half the thickness of a plexi panel so that a thin piece of powdercoated sheet metal lies flush with the surface of the case panel?

Extra credit if it comes in B/Y stripes like a hazard access panel :D

K888D

SFF Guru
Original poster
Lazer3D
Feb 23, 2016
www.lazer3d.com
Hi everyone, I just wanted to provide a quick update:

The LZX-8 is now available to order from Overclockers UK, with fast worldwide shipping. There are 4 pre-configured models available:

STEALTH

STORM

TEK

BOURBON

All models can be found here: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/?query=lzx-8

If you'd prefer a bit more customisation, you can grab an LZX-8 direct from Lazer3D here: https://lazer3d.com/product/lzx-8/

Thanks for reading!

K888D

SFF Guru
Original poster
Lazer3D
Feb 23, 2016
www.lazer3d.com
The LZX-15 is getting closer to launch, the configurator is now complete and pre-orders should be going live in the next few weeks.

Here's a little teaser of customisation that will be on offer:

K888D

SFF Guru
Original poster
Lazer3D
Feb 23, 2016
www.lazer3d.com
Hi everyone, it's taken a while but the LZX-15 is now available to customise and order!

You can read more about the launch and in depth case details HERE.

Here are the direct links to the Product and Configurator pages.

If you have any comments, questions or feedback, let me know and I'll do my best to answer. In the meantime here are some photos and compatibility diagrams for you to sink your SFF teeth into:

Thanks for reading!