Lazer LZ7 -2400G

step83

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Dec 23, 2018
Bit of a slow starter this, picked up a new case to rehouse my existing FM2+ system.

Moving to the new case I've decided mainly for cooler issues its time to upgrade, cooler issues nothing fits and most coolers collide with things due to poor layout.

Anyway, kit wise
8750K FM2+ stock speeds
Gigabyte_GA-F2A88XN-WIFI
2X4Gb Kingston Hyperbeast
Sapphire RX570
Crucial 500GB SSD
Sandsik 250GB SSD
Corsair SF600

New parts
Ryzen 5 2400G
Asus Strix B450 ITX
some DDR4 Ram (not decided likely Corsair LPX because its low)
New PSU cables

Yay photos! Apologies for the quality I will do some better ones with the DSLR when the new components appear.

Some er, clearance issues, this was with a Cryorig C7 so not even a large cooler. Ended up swapping it out for my old cooler, a Phanteks PH-TC12LS with a slim scythe fan which is 13mm as opposed to 15. no photos as I was in a hurry in the end.

The, cable octopus is forming

Some cable fitment cramming occuring, enquired about new cables last week but not heard back as yet.

Last a non arty shot of the very lovely case

Reactions: Weredawg and Phuncz

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
Good to see you over here on SFFF, a great build and brilliant to see a wood variant actually made up and in use.

step83

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Dec 23, 2018
Bit of necro action here, but things are a changing. builds actually totally changed and as of very soon it should again as I'm going with a Pico PSU in place of the SFX.

Playing with ideas for cooling (things that are not meant to fit) so need do some measuring as I doubt anyones been stupid enough to try the combo I'm looking at. Ill update this with some photos when I get moving on it but kit list below

Gigabyte Aorus B450 ITX
AMD AM4 2400G
Gigabyte Aorus 16Gb
1Gb M.2 drive
2Gb SSD

Current cooling setup
Cryorig C7
Cryorig slim 140mm fan
Noctua 140mm fan

The stupid comes soon hopefully along with some overdue photos.

step83

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Dec 23, 2018
Need to clean up the cabling, the Pico is a little close to the RAM but liveable.

Temps so far are great idles quite happily between 34-38c load while gaming gets to 57c but its nigh on silent. More importantly the other components don't seem to have any problems temps well within comfort levels.

As mentioned cables down the PSU side are scruffy, likely nip out one or two of the SATA cables as I don't need them an you can see them wedged down the die of the case fan. Also going to see if I can wrap the remaining cables somehow just to tidy things up.

Reactions: CountNoctua