Concept K1 by FKT: 8L ITX Case which will support a 4090 FE

farooqtaran

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Jul 23, 2024
Hello Everyone.

This is my personal SFF Case Concept which I am calling K1 (K from my name). This is a very first look of it.

I am new to this community and SFF PCs, so I am not sure if someone already tried this form factor. I am personally very inspired by T1, so I have kind of kept the same aesthetics.

A size comparison with T1 (My favorite case and North Star for this concept)

Will love to hear any feedback, and if this design will be even beneficial for thermals etc. (I may even put a divider between the GPU Chamber and CPU/PSU Chamber.)

Keeping the GPU upside down would have helped with a smaller riser cable, but that will make connecting the power connector a hell lot difficult.

For now, the concept requires one to remove the mounting plate on the GPU IO, else the tower would need more height, which I certainly want to avoid.

It will be delivered flat (If it ever became a reality) which one will have to assemble.

Reactions: Gidilo

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
What would you use a gen 5 riser for? There aren't any gen 5 GPUs.
Because I imagine it will take a minimum of 3 months to a year to go from concept to actual production. And if they aren’t out by then, then they won’t be far off. IMO it’s better to look at least the near term adbances of tech that’s coming.