Image Credit: JayzTwoCents

JayzTwoCents, seen above acting his age, has taken look at a Ryzen 7800X3D powered Falcon Northwest Tiki SFF machine. Falcon Northwest is one of the few boutique builders left not owned by a larger company. It started in 1992 by Kelt Reeves, Falcon has always specialized in gaming PCs. They also were one of the first boutique builders to bring SFF to their lineup.
Jay found that the Falcon Northwest Tiki really hit it out of the park performance and build quality wise. I’ve personally owned a Falcon Northwest Mach V before and found their buildquality and support to be top notch. Check out his video below.

Continue reading...

Last edited:

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Good review and nice looking case. The 120mm AIO seemed to handle the 7800X3D just fine but I was checking their site and you can get a 13900k with the same cooler and I have doubts you can tame that beast.

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Original poster
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Good review and nice looking case. The 120mm AIO seemed to handle the 7800X3D just fine but I was checking their site and you can get a 13900k with the same cooler and I have doubts you can tame that beast.

Even 420mm AIOs can't tame the 13900K at full load. Thankfully gaming rarely hits more than 100 watts.

Reactions: rfarmer