Discussion Is there anyone near London, UK that could build my custom loop in my T1?

V1te

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Jun 14, 2020
So, I've built PC's before but never a custom loop/waterblock before.

I've spent a fair bit on this PC to make it last me a few years, however I've never actually attempted a custom loop but I'm unsure if this is the time to start now.

I'd be fine paying someone to do the work for me, I've contacted a few places and all of them have said they've never worked with SFF and would need to take a look at it, so I don't want to risk them trying to modify anything or some bizarre scenario.

If anyone has recommendations, or if there's even anyone on here - that'd be perfect. I have family in Essex too, so I can also go further out if necessary.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
As you have built PCs before, then doing a custom loop should not be a problem. It is not overly complicated.

I would actually suggest you to do the hard work of learning to build a custom loop. If you have used AIO before, then it would be a good first step. For real...no pain, no gain.

One big advantage is that you will know the ins and outs of your own system. If you do not do it yourself, you will be, more or less, in the dark, so to speak, especially when troubleshooting something is needed (or even some basic maintenance).

Frankly, T1 is not a beginner's case for watercooling. But, there are many people here who can be helpful. Maybe you can just start with a simple loop for the CPU or GPU?

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
So, I've built PC's before but never a custom loop/waterblock before.

I've spent a fair bit on this PC to make it last me a few years, however I've never actually attempted a custom loop but I'm unsure if this is the time to start now.

I'd be fine paying someone to do the work for me, I've contacted a few places and all of them have said they've never worked with SFF and would need to take a look at it, so I don't want to risk them trying to modify anything or some bizarre scenario.

If anyone has recommendations, or if there's even anyone on here - that'd be perfect. I have family in Essex too, so I can also go further out if necessary.

I would be more than happy to help you do it yourself. I’m in Hampshire, UK and already have a water cooled T1.