Enclosure Is there a more up-to-date list of SFF cases?

zovc

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 5, 2017
Hey!

I'm planning on ditching my 'server' computer and moving to a separate NAS and a HTPC, in addition to the obligatory SFF gaming rig for taking to LANs and whatnot.

I was wondering if there was an orderly, 'complete,' and up-to-date list somewhere of SFF cases, especially one that's able to be sorted by things like volume, number of expansion slots, or whatever else. (Width, maybe?)

I know there's the one in the Wiki, but it seems to be pretty incomplete--no offense to whoever's supposed to keep on top of that.

Thanks.

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
I knew that we already had a pretty terrific thread with two updated lists of SFF related cases but when I did a Google search, for some reason this thread appeared at the top of the search results.

In order to increase visibility and help any interested Googler's that happen across this thread, here is a link to the thread with some legitimate information that can be used as a valuable resource.
https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/sff-pc-case-list-need-suggestions-feedback.1923/