Discussion Is there a master list of cases compatible with Arctic Liquid Freezer II series?

kikimaru024

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Jun 12, 2022
So far the list of cases that apparently can support the thick rad + straight-up tubes are:
  • Cooler Master NR200P (240/280)
  • ssupd Meshlicious (240/280)
  • DAN Cases C4-SFX (240/280)
  • DAN Cases A3-ATX [?]
  • Streamcom DA2 (240?)
Any I'm missing?

Last edited:

hrh_ginsterbusch

Master of Cramming
Nov 18, 2021
wp-devil.com
If its only about the radiator fitting (if you replace the fans with slim ones), then the following should also be added to the list:

- Jonsbo VR3 - after all, its essentially a bigger-sized Meshlicious clone, with less flexibility
- Sharkoon QB One / Sharkzone
- Fractal Design Core 500 (in theory, also the 304)
- Raijintek Ophion Evo
- Dan Cases x Lian Li A4-h²o - specs say: 55 mm at max, so with 38mm radiator width, you'd have to use slim size fans; according to my calculations, you could also use the GPU side and fit a 280 mm radiator, maybe even with regular sized fans
- Raijintek Metis Plus - requires a bit of modification, only radiators <= 240

Borderline SFF:
- Silverstone SG02 / 11 / 12 - you'd have to print / create a radiator mount yourself, or use the GPU side; which I've bent my mind through a few months ago

Possible suspects:
- Silverstone SG 14 / 15 - I didnt dig further into them when researching possible candidates for my build, because NR200 and even the Core 500 would easily outperform these, but in theory they should support at least the regular radiator + slim size fans

- Jonsbo V4 - I nearly bent my mind out of shape with this one, before stumbling upon the MeshATX video, but it looks doable. Although you'd need to do quite a few modifications, including replacing at least one side panel, relocating the PSU, etc.

- Jonsbo V10

cu, w0lf.

Reactions: kikimaru024

kikimaru024

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Jun 12, 2022
If its only about the radiator fitting (if you replace the fans with slim ones), then the following should also be added to the list:

- Jonsbo VR3 - after all, its essentially a bigger-sized Meshlicious clone, with less flexibility
- Sharkoon QB One / Sharkzone
- Fractal Design Core 500 (in theory, also the 304)
- Raijintek Ophion Evo
- Dan Cases x Lian Li A4-h²o - specs say: 55 mm at max, so with 38mm radiator width, you'd have to use slim size fans; according to my calculations, you could also use the GPU side and fit a 280 mm radiator, maybe even with regular sized fans
- Raijintek Metis Plus - requires a bit of modification, only radiators <= 240

Borderline SFF:
- Silverstone SG02 / 11 / 12 - you'd have to print / create a radiator mount yourself, or use the GPU side; which I've bent my mind through a few months ago

Possible suspects:
- Silverstone SG 14 / 15 - I didnt dig further into them when researching possible candidates for my build, because NR200 and even the Core 500 would easily outperform these, but in theory they should support at least the regular radiator + slim size fans

- Jonsbo V4 - I nearly bent my mind out of shape with this one, before stumbling upon the MeshATX video, but it looks doable. Although you'd need to do quite a few modifications, including replacing at least one side panel, relocating the PSU, etc.

- Jonsbo V10

cu, w0lf.
Thanks, though regarding Dan Cases x Lian Li A4-h²o I've seen dan-cases post multiple times that it does not fit - the tubes coming straight out of the pump block are too tall & stiff and so they can't fit under 55mm.

hrh_ginsterbusch

Master of Cramming
Nov 18, 2021
wp-devil.com
Thanks, though regarding Dan Cases x Lian Li A4-h²o I've seen dan-cases post multiple times that it does not fit - the tubes coming straight out of the pump block are too tall & stiff and so they can't fit under 55mm.

Ah, after re-reading your reply for the umpteenth time, I finally groked what you meant: the CPU block is too tall (with 53 mm). Yes, thats indeed an issue.

On that note: Lately, Alphacool has come up with a 38 mm aluminium radiator, the "ES Aluminium T38 Industry Series". Maybe a chance to roll your own custom loop Liquid Freezer II? But thats going a bit off topic I guess.

cu, w0lf.

Last edited: