Introduction w/ disappointment

I love building PCs in a small form factor. Getting the most or enough out of the smallest designed case is efficient, and i like efficient.

My first build was in a Silverstone Raven rvz01B; a budget build with a 750ti and pentium g3258 (awesome lil cpu). I was even able to watercool it with an H80. The thing was amazing, and adding a mini 1080 and 4690k really kept it going for over half a decade.

Ive

Kajukota

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Apr 18, 2020
*Typing from my phone made me accidentally post the thread lol. Not very efficient.*

I've since upgraded to a ryzen 1600af and a much bigger node 804. However, i want to go back to SFF with an almost unique and very small and thin build using the 1600af and a 1660S. It will be pushing the case to the limit within what i need it to do well. (1080p gaming)

The disappointment comes in what i ordered to make the build happen. I know there's a thread on it in the marketplace, but i ordered the 600w flex atx psu from SFFTEC w/o seeing the complete shit show that fulfilling orders has been for customers like me. I figured a lead time in June would be fine, but I'm losing confidence and don't know for sure if the psu will even happen.

I'll probably post about my build in the future, but I'm thankful that a community like this exists where i can ask and answer SFF questions, and see some of the unique builds y'all come up with. If anyone is interested in what i had planned for a build, I'll post about it sooner than later.

Glad to be here.