Motherboard Incoming AM4 Mini-ITX boards

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Apr 1, 2016
Well, ROG mini ITX, even Z270 is over (ROG Z170 was a miss..with no M.2...but U.2)..:)
Strix Z270 is a true success, so Strix is completely fine..:)

Asrock is also preparing stuff for this summer.

dbjungle

Caliper Novice
Apr 17, 2017
My system is currently on the floor waiting for the Asrock ITX....

This looks so clean! It's why I wanted to go with water cooling initially, but the cost was a little off putting for me. I ended up having to take the fans off my RX580 in the Cougar QBX case because they were scraping the bottom fans in my case.

dbjungle

Caliper Novice
Apr 17, 2017
Can anyone with the X370GTN board explain the fan settings to me? I've tried calibrating and then setting them to my temperatures, but it seems to just do whatever the heck it wants. Seems like my fans will ramp up at 70C-ish degrees no matter what I set. Ideally I'd like to have the fans run albeit at a lower speed around 60C and kick up heavier around 75C. These chips are designed to handle up to 90C right? I'd prefer not to run it as close to the red line as I've been running my OC FX-8320.

Jin

Trash Compacter
Apr 27, 2017
My system is currently on the floor waiting for the Asrock ITX....

I live in Italy and today X370GTN was listed on Amazon for pre-orders. I hope they will be in stock soon, but the price seems quite expensive. :(

https://www.amazon.it/Biostar-X370G...e=UTF8&qid=1494962311&sr=8-1&keywords=x370gtn

edit: It is now available from various sellers in Italy from 133€. That's cool, I've just ordered mine.

Back in stock boys and girls

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138452

ChainedHope

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 5, 2016
Not in the UK :( :( :(
Also I still have reservations about Biostar.

Biostar used to be the bees knees lol, not sure about now. Im just glad they have a more modern color scheme then what they used to have, I still have a few solid 775 boards lying around from them lol.