[IC] FormD T1 fan-made front panel

NaughtyDaxter

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
May 1, 2021
Hello everyone, maybe some of you remember my first post three months ago where I showed my first handmade prototype.
So after three long months of planning, waiting and testing I learned a lot about Design and CNC-production and am happy to finally introduce my fan-made FormD T1 front panels.
r/FormD - [IC] FormD T1 fan-made front panel

If you are interested I would be happy if you fill out the following from.
https://forms.gle/Y5LZ75Sbn9H4bPXz7
this form is gonna be open for two weeks until 14.05.2021

Here some more pictures.

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
Saw this on reddit, and as I'm always lurking these forums, I wanted to stop by and say bravo! I had this idea from the moment I got my T1, but didn't have the time to bring it to life. I'm happy to see someone did, and I look forward to owning one of your panels. :)

NaughtyDaxter

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
May 1, 2021
Saw this on reddit, and as I'm always lurking these forums, I wanted to stop by and say bravo! I had this idea from the moment I got my T1, but didn't have the time to bring it to life. I'm happy to see someone did, and I look forward to owning one of your panels. :)
Thanks glad to hear that you like it.

NaughtyDaxter

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
May 1, 2021
*Update 1- Thank you all for your response and so far taken part on the IC.

Next step is getting all information for international shipping right and see how I can get enough Material.*

Last edited:

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Hey,
Just a reminder that selling stuff on the forum requires you to follow the trade section rules, even if you are a vendor.

Solicitation of sales outside of the trade section is prohibited.

NaughtyDaxter

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
May 1, 2021
Hey,
Just a reminder that selling stuff on the forum requires you to follow the trade section rules, even if you are a vendor.

Solicitation of sales outside of the trade section is prohibited.
sry won't happen again, I changed my message.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
@NaughtyDaxter LOL I hope it doesn't startle you/your project (which is damn cool, btw).

To be clear, anyone can do IC/sale, but we'd appreciate if you do it the proper way - by upgrading your account to become forum supporter here: https://smallformfactor.net/forum/account/upgrades. Pick any of the subscriptions & you can run your interest check right away.

Each subscription type comes with slightly different benefits, and the subscription fee -as you may have guessed- helps with the forum operation in general.

Reactions: confusis

dust0vich

Efficiency Noob
Feb 26, 2022
Sorry to necro this a little bit, but this looks cool. Hope you can make one of these that fits for the v2 when it comes out. I would be down for sure.