I find myself oddly drawn to here.

Heyo,

I've been spending a significant amount of time looking in to SFF PC's the last few weeks. I couldn't really tell you why, I suppose I'm just fascinated with industrial design and passion that goes into it all. The funniest part to me is that fact that I don't really even have a "need" for a good build, but there's just that part of me, deep down, that loves the idea of having quality tech in a small space.

I say no "need" because I don't really game... I'm not a digital creator... I don't stream... I don't edit videos... but I've watched almost every one of Optimum Tech's videos... some multiple times... and I've spent hours going back and forth in my head debating cases and creating different builds on pcpartpicker.

Admittedly, I like being "update to date" with PC tech, and I've been out of it for a while, so it's been fun getting a feel for the current Intel v AMD & Nvidia v AMD situations. I went through a similar phase late last year, but over mechanical keyboards. Not that anyone asked, but ended up with a Topre. (HHKB PRO2 Type-S). Anyway, enough of the word vomit. Glad to be a member of this community.

-bwjohnson0