Hi everyone!

Hello from Germany!

I'm doing Motion Design and 3D Animation as well as a bit of gaming and I've been building my own PCs for over 15 years now. However always in big ATX cases from Fractal or Phanteks to get the most performance.
Only recently I stumbled upon the videos from Optimum Tech and been surprised how much power you can fit now days into such a small form factor. Looking forward to build a small pc with my 3090 FE to be able to switch between the work desk and the living room TV more easily.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! SFF can be quite accomodating for high-end hardware as a lot of the heat is often not trapped inside the case. The problem is keeping up with the scaling in all dimensions.

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !