Log I am curious about dual rads in the NCASE M1

ziwzih

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Aug 21, 2020
With a 240mm CPU AIO mounted to the side bracket, would I be able to fit a 120mm Hybrid GPU in there somewhere? The only place I could think of it fitting would be in the back of the case (on the top), anyone know if something like that would fit?

Duppex

Efficiency Noob
Sep 2, 2020
I am trying to find out if this case can hold a dual 240mm AIO.
Planning an RTX 3xxx Hybrid build with an Kraken X53 240 rad. But can find a premium ITX case that will work ?

zk2004mb

Average Stuffer
May 23, 2020
With a 240mm CPU AIO mounted to the side bracket, would I be able to fit a 120mm Hybrid GPU in there somewhere? The only place I could think of it fitting would be in the back of the case (on the top), anyone know if something like that would fit?
No you can't, there is not enough space for it.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
You can't use dual AIO in the Ncase. You can only mount a bottom radiator with slim fans when using a GPU block that makes it a single slot, AIO cooled GPUs are at least dual slot.

AP2

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 1, 2017
Here’s my old dual rad ncase setup.

Reactions: Marabyte

Infrabasse

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 21, 2020
Hey guys,
1st post here :)

I wanted to know about this too. I started receiving some of the hardware for my build.
I can say that the EK-CoolStream Classic SE 240 seems to me that it fits just fine with the front I/O still in place.
Pushed all the way back, with just 6 screws secured into the the bottom rails, the front cables can be bent out of the way without much stress.

Honestly when I "dropped it in" I was surprised it was so easy.
Maybe there's something I'm not anticipating. Placed as far back as it goes, the io plates don't seem to interfere with the fans, but it'll probably shorten the allowable length for the GPU (approx 255mm).

EK-CoolStream Classic SE 240
Dimensions: 273 x 120 x 27mm (L x W x H)

I know it's not the thinnest out there and the fans might struggle for air a little bit, but this isn't really the rad I'm on counting for the most of cooling.