NCase M1 V6 bottom rad with from I/O?

T4iga

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Jun 21, 2019
I am currently in the process of assembling my machine. Here was my planning thread https://smallformfactor.net/forum/t...0-mm-radiator-8700k-1080-ti.6743/#post-169459

relevant parts are
R9 3900x
RTX 2080 Ti
2x Noctua 12x25 on a
Black Ice nemesis GTS 240
(another 240mm)*
(2x Noctua 12x15)*to be added later

I still haven't received my GPU because DHL ... well, is DHL and am wondering what bottom radiator I should use. I wan to retain the front I/O while also achieving best possible performance. to my knowledge radiators mounted directly to the floor of the chassis will interfere with the front I/O. There are some exceptions like the Magicool 240 G2 Slim Radiator which might let you squeeze the cables through the middle part or mounting the fans below the rad and passing cables below the rad next to the fan frames in the created channel like so (credit goes to For_Science).

Are there any other options that are new to the V6?
It seems like you should be able to slide the radiator further away from the front I/O but the screws from the case feet would interfere ...

Last edited:

guschen802

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 16, 2020
I was also planning to do a custom loop in the Ncase M1 v6, do you find a radiator that fits in the bottom without removing front IO at the end?

Blubbie21

Trash Compacter
Feb 3, 2020
Hi all,
i´m also waiting for arrival of my NCASE M1. I wanted to do the same thing - 240 radiator at the bottom and one at the side.
I thought it would be possible to route the io-cables. or do all user with 2x 240mm radiators "cut" them off?