GPU BLOCK : EK-Quantum Vector - Copper + Acetal
PSU : CORSAIR SF750 PLATINUM
FANS ON RAD 1 : ALPHACOOL 15MM SLIM PWN FANS
FANS ON RAD 2 : CORSAIR 15MM SLIM PWN FANS
MEMORY : GSKILL F4 TRIDENTZ 8GBX2
NVME : SABRENT SB-ROCKET 1TB
MOBO : Gigabyte B450 I Aorus Pro Wi-Fi AM4
COOLANT : DISTILLED WATER WITH MAYHEM INHIBITOR + BIOCIDE

It took me just over a year to put this built together due to hardware shortages in my country aka South Africa.
The longest wait was for the case which i tried to buy 3 times. The shipping failed twice via Aramex via Hong Kong and Singapore.
The failed attempts to ship resulted in months of delay , waiting , and then failing.

My third attempt was to ship the case to Germany to my friend who shipped it to South Africa out of Taiwan.

Mistakes i made:

This build was suppose to be done with an ASUS ROG STRIX I GAMING X570 which i bought early in the build process. At first attempt to put the pc together i fried the mobo. I plugged the rgb header of the barrow pumpres combo directly onto the mobo.
I happened to have had the gigabyte mobo laying around so it was then my fall back board. The Asus board was an expensive mistake to make. I had to upgrade the Gigabyte bios so that the 5900x can work.

Another mistake was (..since this was my first water-cooled build...) that i did not buy all the right fittings in the first attempt, i thus shipped my fittings out of Germany to South Africa twice. I could've gone with EKWB and Byski fittings and/or any other fittings available here but i was determined to do it the way i wanted to. Like the infamous OPTIMUM TECH build my side rad can be completely detached from the build without draining, i miscalculated at first which fittings i needed and how many eish.....:)

What i note above is perhaps the highlights only and there was many other smaller lessons learned along the way. Truth is , i am glad i made those mistakes , i am truly the better for it. Still a novice , but slightly wiser.

Regards
FredBkevin