Hi there! Evolving ITX bit by bit - help needed scratch build

Hi,

I am Javier from Spain anb bit by bit and from time to time, I'm rebuilding my SFF-ITX build.

The ITX itch started at SilentPcReview back in 2010 when I pulled my first SFF build (here, SPCR build/review-log). Afterwards, I decided to make a thermal prototype by swapping the heatsink and going to a acrylic-like scratch build for a one fan system (positive pressure). Then, I made a MDF prototype too (which I did not take any photos) and expanded it (put some metal risers to add some height to fit a LP GPU) last year with a GT730.

Currently, I was looking for a proper pc case as SFF-ITX community evolved quite a lot from being a reduced small niche as it was back in 2010, when I saw Lone's work on L3-L4 (actually saw it back in ~2015 if I am not mistaken in other forums with L1 & L2) at this forum...and here I am looking for a guide which I cannot find where on my tabs I saved it on how to proper do a scratch build (with detailed info about screws, nuts and washers, CAD programs, etc). I've been searching through TheWorkshop/CustomCase&Projects and had no luck. Would you mind helping me a bit?

Thank you very much,
Javier

Reactions: Phuncz