Greetings from Northern CA

Hi, I'm a long time builder 20+ years. SFF off and on, starting with ITX Cyrix VIA Nano and I think a Jetway integrated ATOM back in the day.

More recently converted 3x P330/M920q/M720q to Quadro P620/P600. I took a look at getting the rx6400 SWFT in there, but decided to buy the PIO case I saw on here. That got me on Superbuy for the TH310C motherboard.

Currently working on a GT730 x8 (super stubby) card into a H110 STX board (its ridiculously cute, contemplating finding an old stereo speaker to make a miniature tower case out of.

Recently discovered hack: $4 gutter guard I can cut with tin snips for making mesh covers: google 'gutter mesh 6360'. I got some at ACE hardware for $5, but LOWES or Home Depot have it for $4

Reactions: Phuncz

milesvw

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Dec 20, 2022
Honestly considering just 3D printing a skeleton frame at this point and letting the mesh make up both sides of the eGPU.

The gutter mesh fixing an MSI case so my 360mm Radiator can breathe. It was half solid metal and half tempered glass originally.

Current conundrum: where do I get a cooler with 88mm x 30mm mounting pattern for this PIO board?

Last edited by a moderator:

steelfractal

when in doubt slap a delta on it
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Aug 15, 2019
@milesvw you should probably change your media site from the google drive your using to something like Imgur or similar if I want to see them I have requested access to them with my google account and that going to not going to happen but don't get me wrong I would like to see it just not give you my email 🤨

Attachments

• 1671571169176.png
    1671571169176.png
    313 KB · Views: 0

milesvw

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Dec 20, 2022
@milesvw you should probably change your media site from the google drive your using to something like Imgur or similar if I want to see them I have requested access to them with my google account and that going to not going to happen but don't get me wrong I would like to see it just not give you my email 🤨

I tried to fix it up! Many thanks.

steelfractal

when in doubt slap a delta on it
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Aug 15, 2019
Great Success Win GIF