Introduction - There's no perfect case on the market.

Hi SFF.Network,
Name's Noa, I'm a 17 and french.
I like SFF cases but found that none of the options on the market pleases me.
I want to fix that by designing and producing my own, the project might be a bit too ambitious but it doesn't matter, for now I'm doing this for fun and if it turns into something good I'll sell it or whatever.
On my journey to building my very own SFF case I stumbled a good amount of times on this forum and found it very useful when I had to get dimensions for specific parts.
So I decided to register :)

Reactions: PixelatedScraps

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Hi SFF.Network,
I want to fix that by designing and producing my own, the project might be a bit too ambitious but it doesn't matter, for now I'm doing this for fun and if it turns into something good I'll sell it or whatever.
On my journey to building my very own SFF case I stumbled a good amount of times on this forum and found it very useful when I had to get dimensions for specific parts.

Welcome on board, Noa!

Many great cases started because of the same reason - none of the current options on the market fit - so nothing wrong with that.

SFF Watercooled

Master of Cramming
Sep 26, 2020
Hi SFF.Network,
What kind of case do you want?

SFF Watercooled

Master of Cramming
Sep 26, 2020
well fist off SFF of course.
made up of an inside aluminium frame kind of like the formd t1 and thick outer panels that im working on a design right now
I mean, what kind of compatibility/layout/material goals are you aiming for? I would like to know the compatibility and layout goals too. Also, you might want to start a thread in the "Concepts" forum category so others can follow along with your project and give you tips and ideas.