Hi everyone

It's about time I join up around here! I've done builds in the NCASE M1 and Dan Case. Love the excellent build quality of both cases and now I'm too spoiled to go back to a chassis with plastic. I'm mostly active around the /r/sffpc subreddit.

I also make custom sleeved cables and specialize with SFFPCs! I've got a Ghost S1 coming so I'm looking forward to creating cables for it as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alucard and Phuncz

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
922
1,553
35
US-MI
BQo3qwT.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: royalba94

pslate

Caliper Novice
May 17, 2018
28
125
Welcome to the forum ! Nice Noctua color scheme cable in your avatar !

Thanks a bunch, I'm glad you like it! I used black, tan, and chocolate brown paracord for the sleeving, though I think rust may be a slightly better fit for the Noctua brown.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Phuncz