Just Saying Hi

Hello SFF Forum,

I've been lurking around here for a few months now, and decided it would be worth it to join the conversation. I built my first computer in 2014 and got the pc building kick at the beginning of 2017 and I discovered the small form factor community at the beginning of this year. It is very cool seeing the systems that can be made in form factors that can be carried around in a backpack or duffle bag. My itx system is currently running on an open air test bench (it might be <20L), but I preordered a Louqe back in March. I'm confident that Louqe will deliver their Ghost chassis this July, so I'll officially join your ranks when that happens. I also supported the Wallye Taktik v2 Kickstarter so, I'm stoked to put that to good use.

I hope to contribute a couple of sff case designs in the future. I have a dual matx/mitx system in mind along with an NCase M1/Streacom DA2 style mitx case. I have a few personal projects to work on before I get to work on those...

Anyways, that's all I have to say for now. If you have any questions, fire away!

Reactions: owliwar

enricko7

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Jun 12, 2018
welcome to the forum!

what test bench do you have? just curious

I have a Caselabs SMA8 Motherboard tray. Plenty of space for an itx system to sit on, and a 120mm rear fan mount. At the time I was gonna try to design an ATX case around it, but it has been fairly useful as is. I thought about selling it at one point too, but it packs flat and is useful for new builds.

Reactions: owliwar