Hi there :)

Hi there :)

I'm from Australia and I've been lurking the SFFPC subreddit for a while now. I came across this website today and It's lovely to see such an active community for smaller form factors. I've always built my own computers over the years but the ATX form factor and associated large and heavy cases have been quite a burden on my back and I feel a smaller computer would make a huge difference for my life. Seeing how mature smaller computers have been getting has really driven my desire to make my own which I plan to build soon once I pick a decent motherboard. I look forward to spending time here, reading the advice on this site and seeing what others have come up with :)

Reactions: ragnorinki

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Welcome to the forum !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !