Hey Computer Builders

Hi all,
I'm from France and have been playing around with computer internals ever since the 90s (486 PC ...)...

I recently got into SFF, going on with a sandwich configuration in a Geeek A60 plus case and got hooked up !
Then I got tempted and inspired by the amazing custom builds I could see all over the place here and decided to try a watercooling custom loop in that same case.
That involved some case modifications and parts 3D printing and headaches, lots of fun !

In the ends it works great, I have learnt a lot (1st custom WC loop!), although I find the case not of the best quality, mostly because of the brittle acrylic panels that hold everything. It was a great sand box, but I feel like transitioning to a higher grade case....

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
Welcome to the forum, fellow baguette cruncher🤘.

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Reactions: Phuncz