Buying HELP WANTED (Paid Work)!

Hey Guys,

Need a set of technical type drawings made for the Dynamo Mini/Dynamo 360 power system and I lack the ability to do anything other than sub-professional grade MS Paint drawings. I am looking for someone with the requisite skills to help me out. This would obviously be paid work, so please PM me with your hourly rate and something to give me an idea of what your capabilities are in graphic design/art/technical drawing. Thanks!

Craig / KMPKT

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
I'd be happy to do it, what format do you need it in?

-edit-

For proof-of-capability submissions and such :p

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
Original poster
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Honestly just PDF or PNG or something. It's meant to be an instructional for people who aren't sure exactly how the Dynamo Mini/Dynamo 360 product line is meant to work. Want to PM me with your info/rate/etc and we can chat more? Cheers,

Craig/KMPKT

Reactions: Biowarejak

QinX

Master of Cramming
kees
Mar 2, 2015
If you're interested in another source, you can contact me in PM for some things I've done in the past.

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
Looks like you probably have it covered already but if you need anything extra I've done a fair amount of Graphic Design stuff so I know Photoshop, how to vectorize stuff Illustrator, etc.

Congrats on completing the Dynamo Mini and 360 BTW, I hope to do a build utilizing the 360 one of these days :)

Reactions: Biowarejak

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
Original poster
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Will look forward to seeing what you can build. I am also planning a mod kit for the S4M and the Dynamo System. Might need to talk about doing custom set cables for them :)