HELP: 1inch (25mm) feet for Ncase?

tuppaacc

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jun 24, 2018
Ive been looking for tall feet around 1inch (25mm) and cant find any most ive found are 10mm to 15mm, the closest one are from mnpctech.com but they have been sold out for months, ive even contated the site and they keep saying they will have in stock in a few months and they never do, local 3d printer shops either want too much money or they cant do it.

if u can help thanks!

kuulani

Case Bender
Feb 1, 2018
Replied to your other question about STL file for feet. Rather the split the convo lets continue on your STL file convo.

Maniac

Average Stuffer
Oct 18, 2018
Did you check aliexpress or banggood? Search for «amplifier feet» and you’ll get a bunch of results, plenty of sizes to choose from.

I got mine from aliexpress. they are threaded so I bought two packs and stacked them to a height of 20mm.

jtmsrl

Caliper Novice
Jan 12, 2019
Did you check aliexpress or banggood? Search for «amplifier feet» and you’ll get a bunch of results, plenty of sizes to choose from.

I got mine from aliexpress. they are threaded so I bought two packs and stacked them to a height of 20mm.

does the included thread works on the ncase?

Maniac

Average Stuffer
Oct 18, 2018
The thread and the screws are M4, so you just need some M3 screws to fit the Ncase. When you tighten the screw the feet cannot move.

Reactions: jtmsrl