Hello! from Germany

Hello everyone, i'm an automotive digital modeler moved in Germany from Italy, after many years using a laptop i've decided to treat myself and build a new computer, i'm taking my time... the plan is to buy the parts little by little while waiting for the next zen 3 and Nvidia releases in september/october.

Ideal build:

Aorus x570 I pro wifi (already bought)
CPU: zen3 - 4000 series (i'll decide based on specs and price.)
Crucial Ballistix sport 3600 cl16 2x16
GPU: 3000 series (2070 or 2080 replacement, based on specs and price)
Corsair sf750 (purchase on hold until batch problems are solved)
Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 1tb
kraken x52
Ncase m1 silver (as soon as the import ban is lifted, otherwise i could model 1 myself ?)
Noctuas here and there as fillers

Ciao!

Reactions: Phuncz

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! If there is an advice I can give you, from experience, it is not recommended to buy parts waiting on new products. Not only will there sometimes be incompatibilities, but also better new products, better prices and sometimes more options in the build.

Reactions: rfarmer and Phreno

Phreno

Trash Compacter
Original poster
May 24, 2020
Welcome to the forum ! If there is an advice I can give you, from experience, it is not recommended to buy parts waiting on new products. Not only will there sometimes be incompatibilities, but also better new products, better prices and sometimes more options in the build.

Thanks for your advice, i agree on what you say, initially i was planning to buy everything at once but many things went unavailable in the stores and this forced me to look for alternatives that i've never been happy to go with. Since i don't mind to wait, i've decided to hold until the next releases and buy all the ancillary stuff that should be 100% compatible with my build at first like case, psu, fans and radiator... can't say the motherboard was a complete wrong purchase but i could have waited September for that, you're right.

Reactions: Phuncz