Hello SFF-Community! I'm Thomas from Germany... 11700k + 3080ti FE

Hello Everyone!
Found this forum when I was searching for parts/ideas for my first planned sff build. I like to introduce myself:

I'm Thomas from Mannheim in Germany. I'm 37 years old and working as a technican in the telecommunication industry.
My old build from 2012 has lastet about 10 years (3570k + 970 GTX + 16GB RAM in a Silverstone LC20 Desktop). After this many years it was time for me to do a new build with actual hardware for at least the next 5 years.
I was always fascinated about the sff form factor and since it began to be popular, many options for powerful hardware components where developed.

In summer 2021 i had some ideas, how my new rig should be... well and this is actualy my partlist:

- Metalfish G5 Watercooled Edition from Aliexpress
- Intel i7 11700k
- Gigabyte Z590i Vision
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080ti Founders Edition
- G.Skill Trident Neo Z 32GB 3600 MHz CL14-14-14-34
- AIO Alpenföhn Gletscherwasser 240 White High Speed
- Corsair SF750
- 1x Noctua NF-S12x25 PWM chromax
- 1x Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM chromax

In the first stage of the build I had a Gigabyte 3060ti Vision

In december right before christmas I was very lucky to get this beauty 3080ti FE

More photos are here in my album

Actually i swapped the Alpenföhn fan's to 2x Noctua NF-A12x25 chromax fan's for noise and temperature reasons.

Planned stage (planning and moneysaving still ongoing 😁):
- Custom water cooled loop with hardtubes and 2x 20mm slim radiators, EK waterblocks for CPU and GPU, IceMan cooler Pump/Res-Combo and 2x Noctua NF-A12x15 chromax at the bottom (outside the case).

Like to hear your opinions.

Thanks
Thomas

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! A nice build you have there !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !