Hello from Bay Area California

Hello Everybody,

A little backstory:
I've been building my own computer since I was 16, I'm 28 now. I've always wanted to build an SFF build but I never could find a case that truly spoke to me, plus I had a pretty decent setup that wouldn't have made sense to scrap and essentially start over a new build.

Previous Build Spec Sheet:
CPU: i7 - 4790k (4.6ghz)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16gb 1600mhz
GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 1070
MOBO: MSI Gaming 5
PSU: Corsair RM650
SDD: 950EVO m.2 128gb + 950EVO 2.5 256GB
COOLER: Corsair h100i v2
CASE: Corsair 600c

Six months back, I had made a decision to sell my entire setup. At that stage of my life I had planned to give up gaming entirely and focus all my attention on other aspects of my life that I had neglected. I don't regret giving up my computer, except for the gtx 1070, which at the time hadn't yet been affected by bit-mining (I kick myself everyday).

Anyway, jump to the present. I was watching a video by jayztwocents on his Louqe Ghost S1 Build the other day and I immediately fell in love with that case. I had made the decision that I had to have it. So I went onto Louqe's website and preordered the base case without the Top Hats. It's the only thing I've purchased so far and the estimate arrival will be in May potentially June. I'm going to make sure I put a lot of care into this build and carefully select each piece. With that much overhead, I can carefully watch for prices to drop and slowly pick parts up over time.

Thank you if you took the time to read this long post. I hope to get to know you all and get inspired as I go through my first journey into the SFF world.