Hello from Germany

Hi!
I am Chris from Germany and I am new in this forum.

After a couple years with C64, Amiga 500/2000/4000 I switched to a Windows 95 PC. But the deigns of PC cases at that time was just ugly. A few years later I started with my first high quality aluminum pc case (Coolermaster ATC-101 for an incredible price of 400€/465$ in 2001!!) in a time, when all other PCs were just beige.

Later when I switched to SFF/ITX I had a silver Silverstone SG06. Then came a second PC for bluray playback on TV in ultra compact, massiv silver Aluminium case Streacom F7C. Later I switched this PC to a smaller silver Streacom F1C.

A couple weeks ago I decided to build a new main PC end of the year with the new Intel i7 12th Gen.
I wanted to buy a silver NCASE M1 which is just beautiful. But this one is now end of life and out of stock :-(. But luckily I found the last one on eBay for a fair price.

But now I am still looking for the top cover for ODD in silver.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Welcome to the forum !

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !

Reactions: Phuncz